Art by Jennifer Harnett


THE ARTISTIC TRAVELS OF AN AUSTRALIAN PAINTER

Jennifer Harnett's Australian Art Tour has come to an end... so has her stay in Lismore, Northern NSW.

"I have found some truly beautiful and awe inspiring places this trip, am very thankful for all the wonderful experiences I've had and look forward to the adventure continuing!"



The Good Red Road Continues!


“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” 
Henry Miller

Horizon Gallery in Silverton, Outback NSW 


It's official, I have moved to the 'Artback'!

Have come to the end of my first week staying & working with Albert Woodroffe, a highly recognised Australian artist,  at the Horizon Gallery in Silverton, Outback NSW.

I'm still quite excited about this opportunity, it’s my first time working in a commercial art gallery and it’s been a very busy & successful week. Am feeling really inspired and somehow hanging out in an art gallery with an amazing artist, just doesn't feel like work :P